Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 11:18:04 -0400
MeLibers--

Within the Southern Maine area, I am searching for a reel to reel tape recorder/player that will accommodate a 7” reel.  Talk about old technology!
I want access so I can play a tape...I do not want the machine.
Is it possible that you/your library has one tucked away in a closet...under a pile of books?
Do you have a thought about where I might find such an oldie!
As we discard old machines, we overlook the fact that important/interesting information might still be wanting on old software!

Marian Peterson