From:
Carroll Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carroll Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:44:48 -0500
Greeting and Happy New Year Maine Libraries!
I wanted to send out a special notice that I am currently booking my
February Vacation & April Vacation Weeks. If you're interested in a
magic show, balloon show, or magic workshop the investment for these
programs are $150 plus travel if more than 30miles from Solon, ME.

I've been "digging" through my magic for the new summer reading magic
show this year. I can say things are progressing well. Stay tuned for my
April Foolish Special as it's a great deal to get me at a fraction of
the cost, but it only runs for a week!

Wishing you all a blessed and prosperous year!
--

Magically,
Carroll I Chapman Jr.

www.Maine-lyBalloons.com <http://www.Maine-lyBalloons.com>