From:
Ellen Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2021 11:11:15 -0400
1. free book for delivery libraries:  Maps, globes, atlases and geographies
through the year 1800: the Eleanor Houston and Lawrence M.C. Smith
cartographic collection at the Smith Cartographic Center, University of
Southern Maine.  Published by the USM Library, 1988.

2.   How do you discard your old CDs without sending them to a landfill or
incinerator? I am withdrawing a large number of audiobooks on CD and have
been trying to find a place where they can be recycled and haven't found
any good information about that.  I've tried contacting someone at Ecomaine
but haven't heard from them.

Thanks,
Ellen

--