Sender:
From:
Albert Church Brown Memorial Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2019 15:37:28 -0400
Hello, all,
Last weekend we hosted astrophotograher Mike Taylor and his wife and helper
Sonia, Albion residents, for a beautiful, informative program.  When asked,
Mike talked technicalities with the photographers and astronomers in the
audience, but never to the point of boring those of us who were satisfied
to admire his gorgeous photos of the sky and things in it (see his website,
miketaylorphoto.com, for examples).  He also talked briefly about the
International Dark-Sky Association, which sounds like a program for a
future date (that website is darksky.org). Mike's fee is $150 for small
non-profits; we didn't have to ask about mileage, as Albion's a neighboring
town.

--
Please visit us at: http://chinalibrary.org