"Purdy, Julie" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 May 2022 11:05:59 -0400
Hi Everyone!

I have an 11th grade student who is already planning her Senior Celebration
(similar to a Capstone project) for next year. She wants to start a Little
Free Library and put it in her community!  One of the Senior Celebration
requirements is that each project needs a consultant. Ideally, it would be
someone outside of our school community who has expertise in the area of
the Senior Celebration topic. She is asking for my help in finding a
consultant! So I am wondering...anyone out there with experience around
starting Little Free Libraries who would be willing to meet/phone/email a
student?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Julie Purdy, Librarian
Poland Regional High School/Bruce M. Whittier Middle School
1457 Maine Street
Poland, Maine 04274
207-998-5400, ext. 210
PRHS/BMWMS Library Website <http://inforsu16.weebly.com/>   Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/prhslibrary/>   Twitter
<https://twitter.com/PRHSWMSlibrary>
Currently reading The Firekeeper's Daughter
<https://www.amazon.com/Firekeepers-Daughter-Angeline-Boulley/dp/1250766567/>
by
Angeline Boulley