Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:18:50 +0000
Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Andrea Kazilionis <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, Librarians of Maine!

One of our patrons is very concerned with Tik-Tok inspired vandalism occurring at her school. She's looking for a book that will outline steps she can take to help stop this vandalism, whether it's through creative problem solving or peer leadership.

Does anyone have suggestions for middle-grade non-fiction that might fit this patron's needs? I'm searching up a storm but thought I might try reaching out to my favorite hive-mind!

Thank you all,

Andrea Kazilionis (she/her)
Adult Services Librarian
Falmouth Memorial Library