Sender:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:43:26 -0400
From:
Alexandra Hinrichs <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jennifer De Salme <[log in to unmask]>
In addition to the uncorrected proofs part, many are actually marked "not
for sale" in the same area that lists that they're an ARC or uncorrected
proof. I can't include an image on the listserv or I would because I have a
few examples on my own shelf. In any case, it is definitely unethical even
if not illegal, but still so many great ways to use them in libraries and
library programs!