From:
Donna Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:42:38 -0400
The Auburn Public Library does have a microfilm reader, a new one, which
has printing capabilities.  We are open Monday-Friday, 10 am to 6 pm, and
on Saturday from 9-1.

Have a great weekend!

Donna Wallace
Adult Services Manager
Media Lab Coordinator
Auburn Public Library
49 Spring Street
Auburn, ME  04210
Tel: 207-333-6640, ext. 4
www.auburnpubliclibrary.org
facebook.com/auburnpubliclibrary

*"What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of
difference you want to make."  --Jane Goodall*