Lindsay Decker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 May 2022 10:28:50 -0400
Good morning everyone,

Thank you to everyone who has sent us proposals for Maine Academic
Libraries Day over the past couple of weeks. We've been able to put
together an exciting roster for this year's MALD!

We are continuing to accept proposals for lightning talks (short, 5-7
minute presentations). If you have an idea for a lightning talk, please fill
out the Session Proposal Form <https://forms.gle/KTUqXkqW78fwahAU7>.

Some topics that attendees have expressed interest in are below, but please
propose a session about anything you would like!

   - Re-engaging faculty and/or students
   - "Covid holdovers" - what tools, strategies, workflows are we keeping?
   - Creating, revising, or using disaster recovery plans
   - Burnout care
   - Collection development with an eye towards DEI
   - Training & supervising student workers
   - Free tech tools for design, communication, project management, and/or
   teaching

Please feel free to share this with your coworkers who may not be on this
listserv.

Here's a reminder of the event details;