From:
Laurie Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurie Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:56:27 -0500
Oops... somehow I ordered 2 copies of the following titles.  They are
each available for $15.00 each with preference given to those on the
delivery service:

*         American Sniper by Chris Kyle

*         Drop Dead Healthy by AJ Jacobs

*         Zenschooling by Tammy Takahashi

Please let me know if you would like any or all of them!

Laurie A. Carpenter, Director

Orono Public Library

39 Pine Street

Orono, Maine 04473

Town of Orono

59 Main Street

207-866-2556

A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through
our Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming
to this address are considered a public document and are subject to the
State of Maine Freedom of Access of Law.