From:
Carol McFadden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McFadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2014 14:58:50 -0400
Hi Sarah,

Love the idea BUT... I used to shelve children's series separately, at a
former library, but ran out of space and found it really hard to keep
shifting around, weeding out the "not-so-popular" series. I suppose if you
have a big space or section, it'll work really well. Right now, because of
our ongoing American Girl Book Club, I'm highlighting all American Girls
books on display. So, I cluster on occasions.

Carol

Carol McFadden
Head of Children's Services
Patten Free Library