From:
Josh Tiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Tiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:31:53 +0000
Hey Sally,

It is a bit cumbersome, but if you check the MaineCat contact page:

https://www.maineinfonet.org/mainecat/libcontacts/

It does list the library's name, then three-letter location code, and which system it belongs to.

Hope this helps, and if not, please let me know and I have few other wonky methods of retrieving the information.

Stay warm.

Josh

Joshua Tiffany, MLIS
Director - Gray Public Library
Minerva Executive Board Member / Treasurer
Chair - Minerva Cataloging Committee
Minerva Circulation Standards Member

For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. - H.L. Mencken

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1, 401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).

To clarify... I'm looking for the codes such as WIN is Windham Public Library, WPL is Waterville Public Library, etc.

Thanks,
-Sally

I know I've seen it somewhere but can't put my hands on it. Can someone remind me where I can find it?

Thanks in advance,

-Sally

Sally Bannen
Windham Public Library