From:
Anastasia Weigle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anastasia Weigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2022 12:57:30 -0500
Hello, all in LibraryLand,

First, I would like to wish you all a kinder and brighter 2022 year!

I teach an upper-level course for the University of Maine at Augusta in
their Information. LIbrary science program. The course is on users and
their information experience. Last semester my students had the opportunity
to participate in a usability study findings and report for a
library website in Maine. It was a great learning experience for my
students and a report was written for the library based on student findings.

I would like to do this again for this Spring 2022 semester and was
wondering if there is a library out there that would be willing to allow my
students to do a library website usability study and report. If yes, email
me off-list to: [log in to unmask]
and we can talk about the process.

Thank you :)

--
Dr. Anastasia S. Varnalis-Weigle
https://theartfularchivist.weebly.com

*"Films, photos, books, clothes, music... it's all so simple at face value,
but it has the incredible power to make us nostalgic for earlier eras we
never grew up in.” ― Rebecca McNutt therefore, art for me is the science of
freedom."  Joseph Beuys*