James Jackson Sanborn <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 May 2022 12:07:50 -0400
Aaanndd as always seems to be the case-- the URL in the email just sent
links to an invalid address.
To provide comments on the draft forms, please use this link:

https://forms.gle/6ffNRZ8uUEJiuCzL7

Huge apologies for the error in my first email.
-James

James M Jackson Sanborn (he/him)
Executive Director, Maine InfoNet
5784 York Village, Suite 58