Alexi Galica-Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 08:28:03 -0400
Hello, O Great and Wondrous Collective Brain,

We've recently had a member of our community offer to donate a Canon
Microprinter 60 to help replace our machine that is on borrowed time. Before
we accept this donation, we were wondering if any of you currently use this
device, and if so: what has your experience been, can you still find parts
for it, and is it possible to have a service contract and if so, through
whom?

If any of you have an answer to one of these questions, please message me
off list. I suspect the machine is even older than our current model, but am
trying to hold out a candle of hope.

Best regards,

Alexi Galica-Cohen, MSLIS

Special Collections Librarian and Cataloger

Ellsworth Public Library

20 State Street

Ellsworth, Maine 04605

207-667-6363