From:
Nancy Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2021 11:38:51 -0400
Gardeners for hanging up to scare away deer.

Art classes for whatever projects.

https://www.boredpanda.com/recycled-cd-diy/

Put them out for patrons to take, along providing with a list of ideas for
reusing (or a list of web sites for ideas)

Stay safe.

Nancy B. Grant
Maine Balsam Libraries Consortium President
Retired LMS, NBCT
Dover-Foxcroft, Maine