Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 14:41:34 -0400
From: "Racheal L. Sylvester" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

It looks like someone has also looked for one back in 2019 and the
answer says there was one at Portland's Glickman Library, Gorham's
Library, and in the Lewiston Auburn Library, although this one does
not have a printer.  I hope this helps and have a good rest of your
weekend,

-Sincerely,

Racheal Sylvester
Outreach Coordinator