From:
"Dina J. McKelvy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dina J. McKelvy
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:39:07 +0000
Hi all - I came across this while Christmas shopping for my nephew -

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6361501-a-young-people-s-history-of-the-united-states

-Dina

Dina McKelvy, MLS, AHIP
Library Manager for Automation and Planning / Maine Medical Center Library
22 Bramhall Street / Portland, Maine 04102-3175
(207) 662-4080 ph / (207) 761-3027 fax