From:
Debe AVERILL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debe AVERILL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 16:54:58 -0400
I began my career as the very young Director of a small public library and spent many years providing continuing education for these folks. They are the backbone of library service and often the first point of contact for folks who become lifelong library patrons and supporters.
And often, “doing it all” includes cleaning the bathroom!
Debe Averill
Retooled not retired

Sent from my iPad