From:
Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2021 11:21:01 -0400
Good morning!

The CV Library will be having its annual Used Book Sale this Saturday
9-4 and Sunday 9-12. It is Homecoming Weekend at Sugarloaf, so the arts
& crafts tables and vendors will be set up at the base lodge.

We are sorting all day so if you wish to have first dibs, please stop by!

Leftovers will be "sold" here at the library by donation for weeks to
come; until we need the community room for programs.

Thank you and hope to meet some of you soon!

Andrea

--
Andrea DeBiase
Library Director

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~Jorge Luis Borges