Albert Church Brown Memorial Library <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Feb 2021 14:27:00 -0500
We simply say if the schools are closed due to weather that the library is
also closed. It never used to close because our former librarian lived
right near by, but we have installed an uphill driveway so with that,
limited parking in the road, and new librarians living further away, we
just make a judgement call for the safety and consideration of all. We are
a small library and it’s not work the risk for just one or two patrons that
might be tempted to come by.

Carla Gade
Albert Church Brown Memorial Library
China Village

--

Please visit us at chinalibrary.org.
Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/chinalibrary>.

"The only thing that you absolutely have to know,
is the location of the library."  ~ Albert Einstein