From:
Anna Boll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Boll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:14:25 -0400
Hello Wonderful Library Community

In the spring, Kirsten Cappy introduced me and since we are entering back-to-school season, I'd like
to say, "hello," myself.

I represent award winning authors and illustrators from Maine and the nation through Creative
Bookings (http://authorvisits.com) I am currently scheduling visits for David Elliott, Anne Sibley
O'Brien, Cathryn Falwell, Brenda Reeves Sturgis, Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen, Melanie Crowder, and
illustrator Hazel Mitchell. If you are interested in booking an author or illustrator who is not on my
list, I'm happy to make that connection for you.

If you are looking to elevate classroom content with real world application; provide students with
career path possibilities; make literacy exciting; engage students in creative writing and art
opportunities; inspire students to find their voice and tell their stories please drop me an email at

Perhaps some of the great librarians who have already used Creative Bookings this summer could
chime in.

Thank you for supporting literacy and my new growing business!

Anna Boll
http://authorvisits.com