"Davis, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 May 2022 18:06:31 +0000
Hi all!

Since the Maine Library Jobs site does not seem to be accepting my postings at the moment, I will post here -

The South Portland Public Library is looking for two dynamic individuals to join us to fill two open (or soon to be) Library Aide positions!

Job description and details can be found on our web site:  https://southportlandlibrary.com/employment/

Best,
Kevin

Kevin M. Davis
Director
South Portland Public Library
482 Broadway
South Portland, Maine 04106
(207) 767-7660

www.SouthPortlandLibrary.com<http://www.SouthPortlandLibrary.com>

NOTICE: Under Maine's Freedom of Access ("Right-to-Know") law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about City business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.