Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 16:27:41 +0000
From: "Kennedy, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Maine is about to observe its bicentennial of statehood.
It is a time when we look to our past, consider our present, and prepare for our future.
As one of Maine's collecting organizations, you may already be considering how you can participate and contribute to the bicentennial.
The Maine State Archives, through the Maine Historical Records Advisory Board wants to help.

For the next two years, and, we hope, continuing to 2020, competitive grants of up to $4,000 will be available from the Historical Records Advisory Board to aid organizations, with the emphases being on projects relating to the bicentennial, and on digitizing documents to promote broader access.

With 2020 approaching, planning now will make a difference. To that end, please click on the link and answer the Survey Monkey questions.
Thank you.

Dave Cheever
Maine State Archivist

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6HRTMGJ