Maine Library Association <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 May 2017 14:16:46 -0400
Just a brief reminder that, with our bylaws change official, the Maine Library Association is now using an annual membership structure. In other words, when you renew your membership, it will be good for one complete year from the date of your renewal. (It used to be only good for the calendar year, resetting each year on January 1 regardless of when you signed up.)
So no worries about renewing in the middle of the year anymore! Members suggested this switch, and we listened. Renew when you can, and rest assured you'll be getting a full year's worth of membership. (This includes institutional memberships.)

As always, if you have any questions, please ask. Thanks!

Bryce Cundick

President

Maine Library Association