From:
Julie Frum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Frum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2022 08:53:04 -0500
Hello!
Here is the next batch of books we have available for anyone on the van
service. Please let me know which ones you would like!  Happy Reading!
Author: Title: # of Copies Reading Level: Guided Reading
Henry, Marguerite Misty of Chincoteague 4 4-5
Hesse, Karen Letters From Rifka 2 4 S
Holt, Kimberly Willis My Louisiana Sky 5 4-5 T
Howe, James What Eric Knew 5 4-6
Howe, Deborah and James Bunnicula 40 3-5 Q
Johnson, Laura Paleontology: Digging for Dinosaurs and More 4 1-2
Keene, Carolyn Nancy Drew Collection 26 3-7
King-Smith, Dick A Mouse Called Wolf 5 4 O
Kipling, Rudyard The Jungle Book 7 6-8 U
Knight, James E. Journey to Monticello 5 3-4
Konigsburg, E.L. From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler 45 4-5
Korman, Gordon No Coins, Please 4 5-6 V
LaFaye, A. Worth 2 4-5
Leeuwen, Jean Van Hannah of Fairfield 12 4 Q
L'Engle, Madeleine A Wrinkle in Time 12 6-7 W
Lewis, C.S. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe 7 5-7 T
Lisle, Janet Taylor Afternoon of the Elves 4 4-5 R
Loch, Juna Nicky's Meadow 7 3 N
London, Jack The Call of the Wild 23 6-8 Y
MacDonald, Betty Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle 3 2-3
MacLachan, Patricia Journey 23 4-6
Mahy, Margaret The Haunting 2 6
McKissack, Patricia C. Abby Takes a Stand 5 3-4 Q
Merrill, Jean The Pushcart War 4
Messner, Kate Ranger in Time: Escape from the Great Earthquake 5 4 S
Michaelis, Antonia The Secret Room 4
Miles, Ellen The 7 Sister Mysteries Collection 5 3-4
Naidoo, Beverley Journey to Jo'burg 2 5 S
Nixon, Joan Lowery Casebusters 3 2-3 M
O'Dell, Scott The Black Pearl 4 6-8 W
O'Dell, Scott Island of the Blue Dolphins 18 5-8 V
O'Dell, Scott Sarah Bishop 9 6-8 X
O'Dell, Scott Sing Down the Moon 3 5 T
O'Dell, Scott Zia 5 5 V
O'Dell, Scott and Hall, Elizabeth Thunder Rolling in the Mountains 3 3-4