From:
"Sally J. Bannen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally J. Bannen
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:07:55 +0000
Barbara Keef and I run a monthly group in our library. Our library has a monthly newsletter, but this fall we tried creating a newsletter just for the kids (inspired by some that are done by other libraries). We are very proud of the students who are getting into the habit of contributing to the newsletter. I wanted to share our latest issue with the library community in case it inspires others (and plus we like to brag about "our" kids).

http://www.windham.lib.me.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/PowJan2013.pdf
-Sally