Sender:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2022 15:37:53 +0000
From:
Darren French <[log in to unmask]>
To: Mexico Maine Library <[log in to unmask]>
Brewer's in!

Darren French

Brewer Public Library

100 South Main Street

Brewer, Maine 04412

________________________________
From: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mexico Maine Library <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 10:28:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MELIBS-L] Van Driver Appreciation Week

I sent a question to the hive asking if we are doing a Van Appreciation Week
again.  I had a response saying I should go ahead and set it up.  So. I'm
asking how many of you would like to do something for our van drivers during
the first week of February.  (January 31-February 4th.)  I know I will do
something from Mexico, and I had a response from Readfield saying they will
participate.  Who else is with us?

Marilla Couch

Director

Mexico Public Library