From:
"Wood, Ellen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wood, Ellen
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:02:25 +0000
It would be extremely helpful if you would share the link to the current Maine Gov Citizen User Survey. The InforME  staff,  who manage the Maine Gov web portal,   would like to get responses from a portion of the public that doesn't usually go online.  Could you put the link near your public computers and share in any other way you find appropriate?
Be sure to take the survey yourself!

The survey can be accessed by visiting http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mainecitizens.
The survey has also been linked from the Maine.gov<http://Maine.gov> Homepage.
The survey ends March 1. I will send a reminder when it ends.

FYI - This InforME staff is very supportive of Maine libraries and have offered sessions on Maine gov services at our library conferences.
We'd like to offer our help with getting the word out about the survey.
Thank you!
-Ellen

Ellen Wood
Web Coordinator/Special Projects