Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:11:15 -0400
Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Debbie Lozito <[log in to unmask]>
Need some financial help to attend the Conference?  Four conference grants
are available from the MLA Scholarship and Loan Committee! Find guidelines,
applications and so much more at www.mainelibraries.org
<http://www.mainelibraries.org>  ; click on Committee/Interest Groups then
Scholarship & Loan.

ALSO, please consider donating to our only fundraiser-the awesome Basket
Raffle.  We count on Maine librarians to donate baskets that will fund
future conference grants, 0% loans and the Phyllis E. Ainsworth scholarship.
I already have one basket and look forward to many more. Bring baskets to
the Conference-we'll be setting up on November 16 in the lobby area of the
beautiful new Cross Center in Bangor. Please contact any committee member if
you have any questions.

Debbie Lozito [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Anne Davis [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Betsy Paradis [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Erica Irish [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Trisha Cantwell Keene [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

                         ~Debbie

Debbie Lozito, library director

Edythe Dyer Library

269 Main Road North