From:
Lisa Neal-Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 10:23:39 -0500
That is just excellent! I love Learning Express Libraries. Thank you for the update! :)

Lisa

Lisa Neal Shaw, Reference Librarian

City of Presque Isle

"The Star City"

Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library

39 Second Street

Presque Isle, Maine 04769

(207) 764-2571

www.presqueislelibrary.org

Under Maine's Freedom of Access ("Right to Know") Law, all e-mail

attachments received or prepared for use in matters concerning City business

or containing information relating to City business are likely to be

regarded as public records which may be inspected by any person upon

request, unless otherwise made confidential by law. If you received this

message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail. Thank you

for your cooperation.

City of Presque Isle