From:
"Visser, Marijke A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Visser, Marijke A
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:39:44 +0000
Good morning all,

Thank you to those of you who have filled out the survey already. Thus far we have at least one library from every county and representation from public, school, and academic libraries- hooray!

If you have not yet filled it out, please take a few minutes to do so. We would like to hear from ALL levels of library staff! Directors, please forward to your staff as well as your Board in addition to filling it out on your own.

https://forms.gle/n5kks8ohQquqHqah9

Deadline? We'd like to close it on January 24.

Thanks again for your help,
Marijke

Marijke Visser (she/her)
Section Supervisor, Library Development