From:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2021 14:02:06 -0500
I have 2 lightly used copies of Paul Doiron's Dead by Dawn, and 6 copies of
Louise Penny's Madness of Crowds that were purchased as part of the Minerva
Consortium's high demand hold project. We are offering them up for purchase
($5) for any library not in the Minerva consortium. If you'd like one (or
more!) let me know.

While these books did circulate, it was with almost zero processing and without
their dust jackets, so they are in great shape. With the proceeds from
these books we'll continue to fund our high demand purchasing project, so
the money is going back into a system that hopefully continues to help get
high demand books into everyone's hands.

Thanks for playing,
Sophie.

--
*Sophie Smith*