From:
Alexandria Richey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexandria Richey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2021 19:07:11 +0000
Hi Joanna,

I update the book carousel for Lewiston Public Library. You can see if you check out home page and scroll about half way down: lplonline.org

Our cataloging librarian sends out a list of titles with ISBNs for anything new added to the collection, usually every week. The book carousel uses ISBNs to show the covers, so I copy and paste ISBNs from that list that I think are interesting. I do this manually.

I don't know about the technical side of things, I'm just in charge of updating the covers weekly, so I can confidently say that it's not an automatic process.

Alex Richey | Lending Services Library Technician
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Lewiston Public Library | 200 Lisbon Street | Lewiston, ME 04240
(207) 513 – 3004 ext 3505 | [log in to unmask]
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Currently Reading: Ready Player Two by Ernest Cline