MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:06:04 -0500
I do want to explain that I used the word "thoughtful" to refer to the
Senator's reaching out to the Maine library world, and not as an endorsement
of her position(s).  She contacted the State library about this critical
issue; we did not approach her.  As I said earlier, if any other
Congressperson does so, I'll pass their messages along also.  I'm proud of
the discussion her message provoked and hope all sentiments/reactions are
going directly to her and not just to MELIBS.  Thanks to all for your
thoughtfulness, caring, and concerns.  Linda

Linda H. Lord
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House Station