MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2022 18:21:24 +0000
Statewide Zoom meeting, Feb 8 @ 3:15 pm

MSL- Continuing Statewide Conversations

Time: February 8, 2022 @ 3:15 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

https://mainestate.zoom.us/j/86834928350?pwd=eUV4anJVcm5rb05yZDBxS2NIbnNwdz09

Meeting ID: 868 3492 8350

Discussion
Ed Forum 2050
Jennifer Chace, Executive Director of Education Action Forum of Maine<https://edforumofmaine.org/> will discuss the Maine ED 2050 project. Maine ED 2050 is a statewide project to bring communities, educators, and youth together to discuss how education and schooling can be designed for personal, civic, and economic thriving in the next few decades. Libraries can play a key role in the project as a trusted convener and a center of community learning. We are asking Maine libraries in every county to consider playing a role in getting your community excited to participate and sharing a signup link right on your website.   More Info <https://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/services/documents/MaineED2050.pdf>
Request from Commissioner Jeanne Lambrew - Maine libraries promote Project Act
Maine is in the second full week of the month-long pilot of sending free home tests to Maine communities that have limited access to tests or rank high on the US CDC's social vulnerability index. While the first week's demand was high we would like the help of libraries to promote in the eligible communities. Eligible Zip Codes<https://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/services/documents/AccessCovidTestProgram_Pilot_MaineZipCodes_2-4-22-wTownNames.pdf>
Masks - Responses to Maine Procurement

N95

3M N95 - Model 1860: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/p/d/v000057463/

Brochure:  https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/890628O/3m-healthcare-particulate-respirator-and-surgical-mask-1860-1860s.pdf
Supplied by McKesson

KN95

Dongguan Arun Industrial Co - KN95:

https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/respirators/testing/results/MTT-2020-162.1_International_DongguanArun_N9_TestReport_Redacted-508.pdf

Supplied by WB Mason

Circulation Poll (request from York Public Library)
We will do a zoom poll during the meeting on circulation and foot traffic.
Other questions and discussion items?

Janet McKenney
Director, Library Development
Maine State Library