MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:48:10 -0500
It is not to late to send a card or note of congratulations to Gary Nichols
as he celebrates (although he doesn't yet know he is celebrating!) his 30th
anniversary as Maine State Librarian this Friday, March 14.  Please send
cards or notes to me,and I will place them all in a basket to be presented
to him at his surprise party Friday noon.  Thanks to all of you who have
already done this and to those of you who will.  He will really be touched.
Linda

Linda H. Lord
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library