MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:15:26 -0500
Just a heads up that tomorrow (Thursday the 18th) will be my last day in the
office until Thursday the 24th - the day New Century Applications have to be
at the Maine State Library.  Please call or e-mail me tomorrow with
questions you might have about the application.  If you need to contact
someone after that, the best person to call is Maine Library Commission
Chair, Elizabeth Moran, at Camden Public Library.  I'm sorry that I will be
attending Mid-Winter ALA at such a crucial time for you, but know that many
of you have been working hard on these applications.  Best wishes to all.
Linda

Linda H. Lord
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library