MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Barbara McDade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara McDade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2012 10:35:17 -0400
MEINFO Lists users,

    I'm sorry about the previous message.  I just got this message:

Servers have been restarted and all e-resources should be available
again.  If you experience any trouble connecting, please clear temporary
Internet files and try again.  Persistent connection problems should be
reported to the Support Desk at http://support.maineinfonet.org/.

Albie Dunn
Library Support Technician
Maine InfoNet

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Albert Dunn <[log in to unmask]>