MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Kennedy, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kennedy, Felicia
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:23:31 -0400
The website containing public library stats and library directories is now
up and running:  http://www.state.me.us/msl/libstats.htm
<http://www.state.me.us/msl/libstats.htm> .  This is a work in progress.
Some of the directories are in Word format at this time and are designed for
printing, not for viewing onscreen.  I am hoping in the future to come up
with a method that will be easily updated on my end but also easily
printable and readable for all of you.  The directories are not searchable.
(The searchable format is still available on the page maintained by Karl
Beiser.)  Again, this page is designed for directories, stats, etc. to be
printed out.

Paper copies of the Public Library Statistics for FY2001 were recently sent
to all public libraries.  Directories will not be sent out as they are
available online to print.  We will, however, send out paper copies of the
directory upon request.

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments about the website.

Felicia

Felicia Kennedy
Maine State Library
64 State House Station