MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 07:52:01 -0400
The best laid plans....the address for the new administrative listserv from
the Maine State Library that I sent out yesterday was incorrect.   If you
know someone who is not receiving this message, they may join
> this listserv by sending the message:   subscribe meinfo-l  firstname
> lastname    to the address   [log in to unmask]  (NOT "ME" AS SENT
YESTERDAY)

Linda H. Lord
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME
04333
Telephone 207-287-5620
FAX  207-287-5624
e-mail  [log in to unmask]
www.state.me.us/msl/

On 4 Sep 2001, at 16:20, Lord, Linda wrote:

> If you know someone who is not receiving this message, they may join
> this listserv by sending the message:   subscribe meinfo-l  firstname
> lastname    to the address   [log in to unmask]

Oops...

Actually, the address is @lists.maine.edu.

Karl