MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:57:48 -0400
I'm forwarding this important message from UNET concerning filtering which
must be in place Monday for the schools in our state.  PLEASE NOTE: NO
FILTERING IS REQUIRED OR WILL BE TURNED ON FOR LIBRARIES BECAUSE OF THE CIPA
DECISION.

Edna M. Comstock
Coordinator Learning & Technology Services
E-Rate Team Leader
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064