MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Barbara McDade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara McDade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:25:48 -0400
Colleagues,

     The Bangor Public Library will be putting Easy to Read Voter Guides
in the delivery system for libraries in the state.  These are
non-partisan guides prepared by the League of Women Voters with
information on voting/registering to vote, information on candidates
running for a statewide office and information on the referenda.
Libraries in the Portland area should be receiving these guides directly
from the League of Women Voters.

     If you are not on the Delivery Service and you would like some
guides for your patrons, please let me know and we can make arrangements
to get them to you-or you may direct patrons to the League of Women
Voters of Maine website http://www.lwvme.org/  or the Vote411 website
http://www.vote411.org/ .

Thanks,

Barbara