MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:14:36 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Kowalski [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Just a Reminder - FREE Tech Training for Public Libraries

Only three days left to register for the free technology training for public
library staff.

Please use the online registration form - there is a "SUBMIT FORM" button at
the lower left hand corner of the form.

The following is the message sent last Friday:

Ok folks, it has been a week since we sent out notices to all public
libraries in the state announcing the schedule for our upcoming free
training programs for Public Library Staff.  Unfortunately, the mail is
verrry slow this week.  Most people have still not received the mailing.

Do not despair!  Follow the links below to find:

1)      A PDF file that describes the program.
http://www.state.me.us/msl/tectrain.pdf

2)      The On-Line registration form.
http://transform.usaplaza.com/Phil_Kowalski/register.html

Enrolments are scheduled to close next Friday, March 14, 2003.

Remember - First come - First served!

Apologies to School (and other) Library Staff - This training is restricted
to Public Library Staff only.

Phil Kowalski
Project Manager
Public Library Staff - Computer Training Project

Project Advisors, LLC
111 Mill Road
N. Yarmouth, ME  04097
(207) 657-5120  phone