MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:16:46 -0500
Reminder that an E-Rate session is scheduled for 2pm tomorrow December 3rd
at Rockland Public Library.  At this point we have no participants signed up
to attend???  Please reply to this email if you are planning to attend so
that we will know whether to cancel the session.  We need to have at least 5
attendees to justify the trip.  Thanks

Also there is a session scheduled at Calais Free Library on December 12th at
2:30pm.  Again we would appreciate a head count  and ask that you reply to
this email your intentions to attend either session.

As always bad weather means that the session is cancelled. If you have
doubts please call 1-800-322-8899.  Edna

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620