MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:57:16 -0400
One last reminder that several sections at the MaIne State Library,
including the E-Rate Team, will be moving the first part of next week to
temporary quarters for yet another round of Asbestos abatement.  We may not
have phone service for a day or two  and ask your patience.  E-mail should
still work but response times will be even slower than normal.

Libraries should be seeing their packets for MSLN2 in the next few days.
Please hold your questions, if you have them, until the first week in
October  when we know we will be back at full power.

Schools and libraries are reminded that the deadline for filing 486s has
been extended to Ocober 26th, and SLD has released a new version of the 486
form located at www.sl.universalservice.org/forms/
<www.sl.universalservice.org/forms/> .  They expect to have an electronic
version of this form available soon as well.  Libraries that have been
waiting to file their 486 forms should use this new form and can file it any
time now.

Tentative plans for E-Rate work sessions are also in progress.  If you are
interested in hosting a work session send an email to the address below.
The first two session dates are : A morning session October 15th in the
Ellsworth area and an afternoon session November 1st in the Presque Isle
area.

Thanks in advance for your patience.  Edna

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620