MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:46:00 -0500
Thanks to Linda Lord for reminding me that I haven't posted the E-Rate
Gripes list I assembled and sent to SLD on your behalf.  You will find it
below.  Edna

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620