MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:47:03 -0500
Marcie has allowed me to post the message below.  You may respond directly
to her.  I'd appreciate a CC;   Thanks, Linda
The same two stipulations as always apply:
(1) You need a minimum of 12 attendees for a training session (they may be
teachers as well as library staff);
(2) You need a computer lab so hands-on training can be done.  A minimum of
six computers is required.  Public librarians, if necessary please talk to
your local school librarian(s) about arranging a school lab for after school
training use.

Best wishes and thanks Marcie!

Linda H. Lord
Director, Library Development