MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:36:21 -0400
Tech support is trying to ascertain if the Gale access problems are isolated
or widespread across the state.  I've heard from Westbrook, Caribou, Cape
Elizabeth, Bangor and several others who escape my memory at the moment.  If
you are having problems and have not already written to me, please let me
know so I can pass this info along.  Thanks!

Linda H. Lord
Director, Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House Station