MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Kennedy, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kennedy, Felicia
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:02:19 -0500
The videotape catalog from Learning & Technology Services (formerly Media
Services) is now available to view and print online.  There is not a link
from the Maine State Library page at this time but there should be by next
week.  The direct link is:  http://www.state.me.us/msl/media.htm
<http://www.state.me.us/msl/media.htm> .  Please be aware that this is not a
searchable site.  The page does include the entire catalog, a list of new
programs, programs to be removed and order forms that can be viewed and/or
printed.

Please note that we will not be sending a new catalog this year.  If you
need a new catalog, please consider printing one out online or use last
years catalog and print out the list of new and removed videos.  If you are
not able to do that, please email me and I will send out a new one .  We are
hoping that this will work best for everyone.  If you have any questions or
concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me or Lev Sherman.

Felicia

Felicia Kennedy
Maine State Library
64 State House Station